Dallas Service Center, Inc. was founded in March 1997 by Craig Maurer, who purchased the facility from Ryder Transportation Services. The business operated as Dallas Service Center, Inc. until 2006 when the decision was made to market our capabilities as DSC Truck Services.
DSC Truck Services has many unique qualities that make our truck service center in Dallas-Fort Worth, a preferred source for major mechanical and body shop repairs.
Our People Make the Difference:
- We employee 39 mechanics, technicians and fabricators with an average of 10 years of experience in transportation maintenance, physical damage repair and major mechanical repair.
- Our Parts Department is manned 48 hours per week by two professional parts experts with 35 years of experience and a vast network of suppliers and providers.
- DSC management and support staff are experienced transportation services professionals with an average of 25 years in the industry.
Our Facility Makes the Difference:
- Sitting on 6 paved acres, conveniently located near 1-20, 1-35E and Spur 408, our facility has 25 bays available to handle all fleet maintenance, major mechanical and physical damage repairs.
- We utilize two 53' paint booths, fully EPA certified, that handles major or minor paintwork. After damage repairs are complete, corporate identification work is available to keep your fleet visually attractive.
- Included within our facility are a major engine, transmission and drive train rebuild area, as well as fabrication, frame straightening and alignments.
Our Service Makes the Difference:
- From service request write up to problem diagnosis and parts procurement to job completion, we track progress, communication and job quality through practical procedures and computer technology which provides our customers with dependable quality repairs.
- We do provide convenient "pickup and delivery" services, employing qualified CDL drivers, which saves our customers time and manpower needs.
- The facility is manned 88 hours per week, operating two shifts from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm, 5 days per week, providing longer hours for customer's convenience.
If your current vendor is somewhat susceptible to improvement, then make DSC Truck Services your first call for transportation repair service. We believe that the service you receive from DSC will be unparalleled to any that you have previously experienced.