Truck Service Center in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Truck / Tractor Trailer Repair, Maintenance, Major Mechanical, Body Shop
DSC Truck Services is an independent truck repair facility in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, specializing in medium to heavy duty trucks, tractors, and semi-trailers. We have both a mechanical and body shop and perform repairs on all makes and models of vehicles.
As a preferred source for major mechanical and body repair work for semi trucks, van bodies, and tractor trailers in Dallas-Fort Worth, we operate two shifts to better serve you, from 6:00AM to 11:00PM Mon-Fri, and are coveniently located near I-20, I-35E, HWY 67, and Spur 408. We operate from a company owned facilty with 6 acres of fenced property, have 30 shop bays, and a 32 camera security system that provides added protection of your vehicles while in our possession.
Our comprehensive truck services include semi truck / tractor trailer repair and maintenance, major mechanical repairs, and modifications. As a professional semi truck body repair shop, we have two 60 foot paint booths to accommodate the largest of trucks. We provide frame straightening and alignment, truck painting, decal and corporate re-identification, and even offer a semi truck towing/wrecker service and pick-up and delivery in Dallas-Fort Worth by CDL drivers.
Semi Truck Mechanical & Body Repair Services Dallas-Fort Worth
- Accident Damage Truck Repair – from major wrecks to minor metal and fiberglass work.
- Complete State of the Art Truck Painting Facilities.
- Decal Installation and Corporate Re-Identification.
- Frame Straightening and Alignments.
- Complete “Make Ready Services” for sale or lease vehicle turn in.
- Authorized Mickey, Morgan and Supreme Van Body distributor, for sale, parts and service.
- Authorized Anthony, Maxon and Waltco lift gates, for sale, parts, installation and service.
- Progressive Insurance Quality Vendor.
- Preventive Maintenance, Texas State and Annual Vehicle Inspections.
- Major Mechanical Truck Repairs Dallas-Fort Worth – Engines, Transmissions and Differentials may be rebuilt or repaired.
- Brake and Power Train repair and replacement services.
- Air Conditioner service, repair and re-build services.
- Complete Wash and Detail services.
- Member of Fleet Net America transportation repair service.
- Complete Parts Department manned 48 hours per week.
- Geologic – Global Fleet Positioning installation and repair service.
- Semi Truck Wrecker and Towing Services in Dallas-Fort Worth.
- Pick up and Delivery Services employing CDL Drivers.